The 9th EPOS Board of Governmental Representatives meeting will be held on June the 7th and 8th, 2017 in Athens (Greece) at the Novotel Athenes.
The meeting will mainly focus on the following key points:
- the ICS-C hosting in the Legal framework for a European Research Infrastructure Consortium - ERIC;
- EPOS response to ESFRI evaluation;
- approval of the EPOS Thematic Ccore Services-Integrated Core Services (TCS-ICS) Validation methodology, criteria and timeline;
- status of EPOS Business plan to move toward Step2 submission of the ERIC;
- discuss any changes to the Statutes suggested by the European Commission and/or Member countries for the Step2 submission of the ERIC.
A further BGR meeting is envisioned in the fall of 2017 to approve all documents required for Step2 submission.