The EPOS community will attend the American Geophysical Union (AGU) 2018 Fall Meeting that will take place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC 20001, (USA) the 10-14 December 2018.
Some EPOS researchers will give talks and present posters in many different sessions, such as:
- Integrated Computing in solid Earth sciences: the case of EPOS Integrated Core Services Distributed Infrastructures (373215)
- GLASS, a Tool for Quality-Controlled GNSS Data and Products Dissemination. (406178)
- Integrating Datasets and Services in the Solid Earth Domain: the EPOS case. (373350)
- Building thematic and integrated services for European solid Earth sciences: the EPOS integrated approach (373663)
- Contributions of the German Research Center for Geosciences (GFZ) to the EPOS (European Plate Observing System) Implementation Phase 2015-19 (407393)
- EPOS-DCAT-AP: a DCAT Application Profile for solid-Earth sciences (430197)
The EPOS dissemination materias will be availiable for participants at the #1444 (CNRS - BRGM - IRD) booth. Visit us!