Next Spring, 20-22 May 2020, in Sopron, Hungary at CSFK Geodetic and Geophysical Institute the EPOS SP project will organise a workshop titled “Understanding the active deformation of the Adriatic Plate and its margins: Science, Infrastructure & Community Building”.
The first EPOS SP workshop is focused on fostering EPOS community services in the Adriatic-Carpathian-Dinarides region.
Please save the dates!
Among the goals of the workshop are:
- capacity building and strengthening cross-European scientific transfer of knowledge and infrastructure;
- coordinating with interested groups and partners the preparation of the AdriaArray experiment and key scientific components, including discussing proposals to funding sources and initial project logistics;
- broadening the community of EPOS & EPOS Seismology (ORFEUS, EMSC, EFEHR) in the region;
- discussing best practices for field work and data management of permanent and temporary deployments and tailor-made QC for dense temporary networks;
- fostering the cooperation of mobile seismic pools in Europe.
More information about the program in the attached first circular.