EPOS IT members will attend the 2nd EOSC-hub Week which will take place on 10-12 April 2019 at the Vienna House Diplomat in Prague, Czech Republic.
This year, EOSC-hub Week 2019 brings together both present and future service providers and users of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC).
The programme of the event is online, with sessions focusing on:
- the EOSC service offer to specific scientific fields (social sciences and humanities, life sciences, physics and astronomy, and earth observation);
- the role of commercial providers in EOSC, including success stories and updates from the Digital Innovation Hub;
- new onboarding opportunities for service providers and users (one open call will be launched in spring 2019);
- the early findings from the EOSC Governance;
- collaborations at national level;
- FAIR services: from theory to implementation.