The EPOS Multi-scale laboratories community will meet in Barcelona on November 21st-23rd, 2018, to discuss the outcomes of the
The Thematic Core Service (TCS) Multi-scale laboratories selected six excellent proposals for the 1st Trans-national Access (TNA) pilot case to laboratory facilities at Utrecht University and GFZ Potsdam.
The selected researchers will benefit from remote services and direct physical access to four advanced European solid Earth Science laboratories. The TNA projects will run from July to December 2017.
Access to the facilities is supported by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) Internationalization program in the Earth and Life Sciences (grant ALWIN.004) and GFZ Potsdam.
TNA to EPOS Multi-scale laboratories facilities is granted to:
- Dr. Bin Deng (Chengdu University of Technology); TNA to HelTec (GFZ Potsdam)
- Prof. Robert Wintsch (Indiana University); TNA to HPT Lab (Utrecht University)
- Dr. Carolyn Boulton (Victoria University of Wellington); TNA to HPT Lab (Utrecht University)
- Ms. Maria Michail (University of Ferrara); TNA to HelTec (GFZ Potsdam)
- Dr. Emilio L. Pueyo (Instituto Geologico y Minero de España); TNA to TecLab (Utrecht University) & HelTec (GFZ Potsdam)
- Dr. Marc J. Sier (University of Oxford); TNA to Paleomag Lab (Utrecht Univeristy)
TNA to EPOS Multi-scale laboratories creates new opportunities for synergy, collaboration and innovation.