Registration to attend the EPOS workshop is open. More information here.
The Volcano Observations (VO-TCS) will provide long-term access to the Volcano Observatories and Research Institutions data and products. VO-TCS aims at implementing facilities allowing easy access to volcanological data and interoperable services.
The contribution of the VO-TCS to the EPOS-IP work-plan is intrinsically built upon the know-how of the institutions participating to the TCS, thus going beyond the current differences and fragmentation of the European volcanology community. VO-TCS aims at converging the experience and scientific baggage of the main European Volcano Observatories (VOs) and Volcano Research Institutions (VRIs) implementing interoperable services for spreading a broad range of volcano observations and knowledge to support research and volcano hazard assessment.
In detail, VO-TCS will provide long-term sustained access to data and products of European VOs and VRIs by developing and implementing a variety of services and trans-national access (TA) to facilities.
Services will include:
- distribution of volcano seismic data and products
- distribution of volcano geodetic data and products
- distribution of volcanological / petrological data and products
- distribution of environmental and geochemistry data and products
- distribution of remote sensing data and products
- access to volcano hazard products
- access to tools for modelling and computational volcanology
- access to data services